(Epoxy Floor Coatings, Concrete Stains, Garage Floor Coatings, Decorative Color Chip Flooring,
Slurry Broadcast Flooring, Concrete Sealers, Metallic Coatings, and more)
Arizona Polymer Flooring specialize in high performance epoxy protective floor coatings and sealers, as well as decorative concrete systems. Stop by for more information on APF and samples of their products, and also visit their web site at www.apfepoxy.com.
ColorChrome™ Metallic Flooring Systems is a high-performance resinous flooring system providing durability and elegance in 20 shades. ColorChrome systems use a metallic mica pigment that can be dispersed in a variety of binders to create seamless floors with a decorative, three-dimensional appearance.
“These systems are perfect for a wide range of decorative flooring products,” said Daniel Owen, president of APF. “Unlike many competitive product lines, the ColorChrome palette extends beyond the typical earth tones, offering users more variety and opportunities for creativity.”
ColorChrome can also be used on countertops and we just installed ColorChrome on two of our countertops:
ColorChrome is available in two systems:
- ColorChrome Metallic System: This designer flooring system utilizes high-performance epoxy and polyurethane resins. It’s exceptionally durable and long lasting, offering a range of three-dimensional appearances varying from soft and subtle to striking and vivid.
- ColorChrome FC Metallic System: This fast-curing designer flooring system uses high-performance polyaspartic and polyurea resins. Similar to the ColorChrome Metallic System, it’s exceptionally durable and long lasting, offering a range of three-dimensional appearances varying from soft and subtle to striking and vivid. However, it’s also UV-stable, making it appropriate for outdoor applications too.
ColorChrome systems are ideal for dining areas, restrooms, bars and nightclubs, retail establishments, automotive showrooms, commercial and residential interiors, garage floors and other installations requiring a distinctive finish. Features and benefits include:
- Seamless surface
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Easily cleaned
- High-quality aesthetics
- Qualifies for LEED projects
We installed ColorChrome in Espresso in our Color Kiosk area in our old space - before and after:
Decorative Color Chip
There are four Decorative Color Chip Systems:
Granitex High Build System
A high build vinyl paint chip system designed for use on commercial and light industrial floors such as automotive repair facilities, retail locations, restrooms and warehouses.
Granitex 1 Day Fast Track System
A vinyl paint chip system based on polyaspartic/polyurea coatings that allows for rapid installation and return to service. This system can be installed in one day and is ready for vehicular traffic in 24 hours.
Granitex 2 Day System
A vinyl paint chip system based on epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane coatings that allows for two day installation. This system may be installed over damp concrete.
Granitex Light Broadcast System
An economical vinyl paint chip system based on epoxy and polyurethane coatings. This system offers a durable low cost floor for residential garages and light commercial applications.
Examples of 3 different colors in the High Build System:
Decorative Polymer Concrete
Cem-Rez family of products is one of the most complete concrete resurfacing lines available on the market today. This overlay system offers the ultimate combination of beauty, durability, and design freedom. Special latex polymer modifiers produce a versatile cementitious material with improved strength, adhesion and flexibility over conventional concrete. The material can be troweled, sprayed or stamped to produce finishes with endless color and texture possibilities. Cem-Rez products can even be used to create convincing simulations of brick, tile or stone.
Architectural Concrete Sealers
Unlike plain conventional concrete, architectural and decorative polymer concrete is nearly always sealed with a clear material. Sealing is done to protect the decorative work, improve cleanability and enhance the appearance. They have a wide selection of sealers, but the most popular ones are:
APF Acryseal Sealer System. Used as a sealer over a wide variety of surfaces. Fast drying, low cost, easy to use. Excellent adhesion to most cementitious surfaces. Available in gloss or satin. Intensifies colors in decorative substrates. Moderate performance in high foot traffic or vehicle areas. This system will give the concrete a wet look.
- Poly 250. Two-component, solvent based primer/sealer for use over all architectural concrete surfaces – especially effective over acid stains. Outstanding adhesion to challenging surfaces including minimally profiled concrete and fully cured polyester-urethanes. Compared to solvent acrylic sealers, gives superior gloss, exterior gloss retention, cleanability and wear resistance. This system will give the concrete a wet look.
- Poly 250 /Poly 100 Sealer System Two-component, solvent based primer with a two-component high solids solvent based aliphatic polyurethane. Suitable for use over all types of architectural concrete surfaces. It provides superior chemical and abrasion resistance. This system has a long track record of success in high traffic commercial applications such as casinos, restaurants and retail establishments. This system will give the concrete a wet look.
- Poly 501. This is a high solid, two component, water-based aliphatic polyurethane. Poly 501 gives hard, durable coatings that feature good gloss, easy cleanability and superior abrasion resistance. Resistance to yellowing from U.V. light is excellent. For exterior applications, a special U.V. absorber package can be incorporated to ensure long-term chalk resistance and gloss retention. Poly 501 has been developed as a high performance finish coat for various seamless flooring, coating, and architectural concrete applications where odor cannot be tolerated. It is the ideal top coat for areas that require maximum gloss retention, ease of cleaning, and resistance to foot traffic. It is also suitable for concrete counter tops and garage floors.